Nadia holds a Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy from Monash University with a particular interest in the treatment of pre and post-natal women, those in the creative arts (dance, gymnastics, aerobics & cheer) and adolescent athletes.
Nadia has a passion for pre and post-natal exercise with a goal of supporting women to remain safe and active during and after pregnancy. Whether this be exercising at home, 1on1 in our gym or in one of our pre/post natal classes.
Nadia’s interest in working with dancers stemmed from her own training which led her to appreciate the demands placed on a dancer’s body. She enjoys treating all dance related injuries however has a particular interest in tendinopathy and knee pain as well as guiding dancers through pre-pointe assessments and strength programs.
Best things about my job:
Teaching my clients what their bodies can be capable of and seeing the positive effect this can have on their overall well being.
Where you’ll find me on a Sunday:
Exploring local Sunday markets or on a spontaneous road trip.
5 Things you can expect from me as your physiotherapist:
- Patient & Understanding
Nadia’s experiences include:
- Physiotherapist Beaumaris Senior Football Club (VAFA, B grade)
- Physiotherapist Parkdale Secondary College Elite Sports Pathway
- Physiotherapist Mornington Soccer Club, Senior Mens (State 1)
- Lyndale Football Netball Club, Seniors (SFNL, Division 3)
- Ashburton United Soccer Club, Senior Womens (State 2)
- Sports Medic
Nadia’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Physiology)
- APPI Level 1 Matwork
- Dry- Needling