Keegan has a diverse background in Rehabilitation and Athletic Development, ranging from Adolescent to the Professional level.
Keegan’s experience as an NCAA College Athlete in the USA has provided him with a unique experience and understanding of highly competitive sports, their demands and the Rehabilitation process required to get back better than before. Keegan has the ability to construct Exercise Rehabilitation for a broad range of patients from a variety of sports and activities.
Having been an athlete and having relatively serious injuries himself, Keegan can completely empathize with the struggles that occur with long term rehabilitation. He especially enjoys return to performance and reconditioning programming of injured athletes whether that be at the professional, amateur or just your everyday weekend warrior.
Keegan’s experiences include:
- Clinic Director & Senior Exercise Physiologist- Base Physio + Performance
- Melbourne Football Club- Strength & Rehabilitation Manager AFLW
- Melbourne Knights FC (NPL)- High Performance Manager
- Eastern Ranges FC (NAB League)- High Performance Manager
- Rowville Sports Academy- Head of Athletic Development
- Duke University Summer Camp- Assistant Athletic Trainer
Keegan’s qualifications include:
- Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation)
- Bachelor of Athletic Training
- Bachelor of Sports Management
Best things about my job:
My interactions with people. Hands down the best part is the relationships that I have the opportunity to form, develop and continue to evolve over the years.
Where you’ll find me on a Sunday:
Having breakfast at my local café and spending some much needed time with my family, including my two Frenchies, Nixon & Hudson.
5 Things you can expect from me as your Exercise Physiologist
Areas of Interest:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Surgical Repairs
- All Lower Limb Injuries including Post Surgery
- Load Management Issues
- Gym & Field Based Rehab
- Team Sport Performance and Load Management
- Movement Literacy and Development