Con is a Strength and Conditioning coach with a passion for youth athletic development and helping high performing people improve their physical performance.
Working in a number of different programs Con works with a large number of individuals varying in age, ability and goals each week.
Best things about my job:
Getting to help and see people progress and grow session to session, month to month and year over year. Being a part of that development is awesome and inspires me to try and do great things. I also love being creative and helping people be better at what they enjoy doing along the way.
Where you’ll find me on a Sunday:
Refereeing basketball or mentoring younger referees. I have progressed along this pathway and now referee BigV. I spend weekends both developing my own skills on the court as well as assisting other less experienced referees.
5 Things you can expect from me as your Exercise Scientist:
Con’s experiences include:
- Rowville Sports Academy Performance Coach
- Parkdale Elite Sports Pathway Performance Coach
- Beaumaris Secondary Sports Performance Coach
- Sports Trainer with Beaumaris Football/Soccer Club
- Lead Strength and Conditioning coach at Locker Room Sports Academy
Con’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Applied Science and Master of Physiotherapy Practice (La Trobe University)
- Level 1 Sports Trainer (Sports Medicine Australia)