Alex has a diverse background in exercise prescription & working with teams to help reduce injuries and improve their performance. He’s also worked with a wide range of athlete’s individually to assist their performance.
Having also worked as a coach since 2015, Alex has worked with a range of clients to assist with a variety of training goals.
Alex particularly enjoys training athletes to help them perform, whether that be professionals, amateur, or people just getting back to the sport they love.
Alex’s experiences include:
- Melbourne Knights (NPL1) – High Performance Manager
- Beaumaris Football Club (VAFA A Grade) – High Performance Manager
- Beaumaris Soccer Club (NPL3) – High Performance Manager
- Western United Junior Elite Squad (U23/U21) – High Performance – Internship
- Melbourne AFLW – Strength Coach – Internship
Alex’s qualifications include:
- ASCA Level 2 (Currently Completing)
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science
Best things about my job:
I love having a positive impact on people’s lives, whether that’s making them better athletes, reducing pain or being stronger in their everyday life.
5 things you can expect from me as your Exercise Scientist:
Where you’ll find me on a Sunday:
Finding a new trail on my bike with friends, at a café or in the gym.
Areas of interest:
- Team Sport Performance and Load Management
- Movement Literacy and Development
- Prevention of soft tissue injuries